Frequently Asked Questions
Is Number 1 Books affiliated with the hospitals that receive books?
- No we are not. We are donating these booklets on behalf of your business
Is Number 1 Books a registered non-profit?
No. We are a very transparent about being a business for social good.
Our business model allows us to skip traditional fundraising, and make a direct positive impact.
How many books can I donate to a hospital?
Generally you can donate as many as you would like within reason.
When we feel a quota is met in your area we are finished for the year.
Does the Healing Hands book contain any advertising?
- No. Aside from two full page sponsorships from charitable organizations there is absolutely no advertising in the booklet
How can I pay for my books?
- The most common method is online with a credit/debit card or a bank transfer. However, cheques and money orders are also accepted.
Can I change my label on the book?
- Yes! you can make any changes to your label anytime by giving us a call at 1 877 NO1-BOOK (1 877 661-2665).
Where can I see a copy of the book?
- The entire book is available by pdf on our book page. If you would like a physical copy of the book, contact us and we will send you one.